Annual General Meeting
The Company's AGM is scheduled to be held on Friday 29 May 2020 at 10:00am at 12 Castle Street, St Helier, Jersey JE2 3RT.
Notice of Annual General Meeting
Pleas click HERE for a copy of the AGM notice
AGM Form of Proxy
Please click HERE for a copy of the Form of Proxy for holders of shares in the Company
Form of Instruction (for completion by holders of corporate nominee shares)
Please click HERE for a copy of the Form of Instruction.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Annual General Meeting
The COVID-19 pandemic will affect the format of our AGM this year, and our priority is to ensure the health and wellbeing of all stakeholders. We recognise that the current government guidance prohibits all non-essential travel and the gathering of more than two people from different households (the Stay at Home Measures). We fully support the Stay at Home Measures, and therefore shareholders must not attend the AGM in person this year if restrictions on public gatherings remain in force. We will refuse entry to anyone who seeks to attend in person (other than those forming the quorum, which will be facilitated by the Company).
Instead of attending in person, shareholders are strongly encouraged to exercise their votes by submitting their proxy electronically or by post. To ensure their vote counts, shareholders should appoint the Chair of the AGM (and not another named person) as their proxy. In addition, if a shareholder has a question that they would have raised at the meeting, we would ask that the question be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will continue to monitor any changes to government guidance over the coming weeks and will adapt our AGM arrangements accordingly. The Company will communicate any updates to the AGM arrangements via its website and the London Stock Exchange. Shareholders are advised to check the Company's website for the most up to date position.
By clicking on the "I agree" button below, you certify that:
- you are not in the United States or any other Restricted Jurisdiction;
- you are not a U.S. Person or otherwise resident in the United States or any other Restricted Jurisdiction;
- you are not investing or otherwise acting for the account or benefit of a U.S. Person or a resident of the United States or any other Restricted Jurisdiction;
- you represent and warrant that you are accessing these webpages for information purposes only; and
- you represent and warrant that you have read, understood and agree to the disclaimer above.
Do you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of "our Disclaimer"I agree Disagree