The Property Advisor has historically focussed its acquisitions on properties which were built before 1914 (Altbau) or after 1990 (Neubau).
Typically, properties consist of fewer than 40 apartments. The Property Advisor believes that renovated Altbau properties are good long-term investments as the period features of these properties are demanded by tenants and potential buyers.
Neubau properties, in the Property Advisor’s view, benefit from modern construction standards and, as a result, typically have lower maintenance and renovation costs. There are no pre-fabricated properties (Plattenbau) within the Portfolio, nor any properties located in large social housing complexes. The majority of properties in the Portfolio are located in residential streets in either city centre or suburban locations.
The chart below shows the breakdown by age of properties within the portfolio as at 30th June 2017.
By clicking on the "I agree" button below, you certify that:
- you are not in the United States or any other Restricted Jurisdiction;
- you are not a U.S. Person or otherwise resident in the United States or any other Restricted Jurisdiction;
- you are not investing or otherwise acting for the account or benefit of a U.S. Person or a resident of the United States or any other Restricted Jurisdiction;
- you represent and warrant that you are accessing these webpages for information purposes only; and
- you represent and warrant that you have read, understood and agree to the disclaimer above.
Do you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of "our Disclaimer"I agree Disagree