We aim to provide quality homes in the city of Berlin that are both comfortable and affordable.
As a housing provider, Phoenix Spree fully recognises its responsibility to its tenants and society. We aim to provide a high standard of accommodation at affordable prices, coupled with good customer service. Through a carefully planned programme of long term investment, we seek to raise the quality and sustainability of much needed housing stock in the city of Berlin.
Many of the rental buildings we have acquired and maintain were over 100 years old and were in a poor state of repair. We have invested in these apartments, working in partnership with our tenants to ensure that improvements make a positive contribution to their living environment and quality of life.
Since the launch of PSD in 2007, we have successfully evolved within the changing regulatory framework and our commitment to delivering the best possible accommodation to our tenants remains undiminished. Our “Better Futures” Corporate Responsibility Plan balances the different interests of all our stakeholders, recognising that our environmental and social impact is intrinsically linked to the success and sustainability of our business.
By clicking on the "I agree" button below, you certify that:
- you are not in the United States or any other Restricted Jurisdiction;
- you are not a U.S. Person or otherwise resident in the United States or any other Restricted Jurisdiction;
- you are not investing or otherwise acting for the account or benefit of a U.S. Person or a resident of the United States or any other Restricted Jurisdiction;
- you represent and warrant that you are accessing these webpages for information purposes only; and
- you represent and warrant that you have read, understood and agree to the disclaimer above.
Do you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of "our Disclaimer"I agree Disagree