Founded in 2007 and listed on the London Stock Exchange in 2015, Phoenix Spree is a long term investor in Berlin’s residential, mid-market rental property. As a company, we aim to balance the needs and interests of our different stakeholder groups by improving the quality of accommodation available to our tenants whilst delivering a return to our investors.
Our Property Advisor
QSix Residential Limited (formerly know as PMM Residential Limited) acts as our Property Advisor, carrying out the day to day operations of the company. It has an experienced team of property professionals with long-standing experience of the German residential property market.
QSix Residential Limited (formerly know as PMM Residential Limited) raises capital to invest in German Residential primarily from high net worth investors
Incorporated in Jersey as a closed-ended investment company
Listed on Channel Islands Securities Exchange
Acquired Sister Fund PSPF (Berlin residential fund set up in 2006)
Introduction to Main Market of London Stock Exchange
Share placing raises £38m
Targeted acquisition and disposal strategy during 2017 creates a pure-play Berlin portfolio with potential for greater economies of scale and strategic benefits.
By clicking on the "I agree" button below, you certify that:
- you are not in the United States or any other Restricted Jurisdiction;
- you are not a U.S. Person or otherwise resident in the United States or any other Restricted Jurisdiction;
- you are not investing or otherwise acting for the account or benefit of a U.S. Person or a resident of the United States or any other Restricted Jurisdiction;
- you represent and warrant that you are accessing these webpages for information purposes only; and
- you represent and warrant that you have read, understood and agree to the disclaimer above.
Do you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of "our Disclaimer"I agree Disagree