Having a strong corporate governance culture and effective policies and structures in place will deliver sustainable benefits across all of our key stakeholders.
The Board recognises the importance of a strong corporate governance structure and operating with integrity, accountability and transparency across the business.
To ensure the successful delivery of our ‘Better Futures’ CR Plan, we have policies for each of the pillars, a measurement framework to monitor progress and a structure to ensure robust oversight. We share the relevant policies with QSix, which in turn has its own policies that are aligned with ours. We request that QSix periodically verifies that it has acted in accordance with the policies. Where QSix outsources any key functions to other business partners, it has likewise shared the policies with them and requested that they periodically verify that they have acted within the spirit of the relevant policies.
Structurally, QSix has an ESG Task Force that oversees the implementation of the plan across the business. This Task Force reports the progress on the CR Plan, at a minimum of twice a year, to PSD’s ESG Sub-Committee, which in turn reports into the Company’s Board.
Additional information on our governance is contained within our EPRA SBPR reporting.
By clicking on the "I agree" button below, you certify that:
- you are not in the United States or any other Restricted Jurisdiction;
- you are not a U.S. Person or otherwise resident in the United States or any other Restricted Jurisdiction;
- you are not investing or otherwise acting for the account or benefit of a U.S. Person or a resident of the United States or any other Restricted Jurisdiction;
- you represent and warrant that you are accessing these webpages for information purposes only; and
- you represent and warrant that you have read, understood and agree to the disclaimer above.
Do you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of "our Disclaimer"I agree Disagree