The Packaged Retail and Insurance-based Investment Products (“PRIIPs”) Regulation requires the Company to publish a Key Information Document (“KID”). This document is intended to provide key facts and important information, to help potential investors understand the nature, risk and costs of an investment in Phoenix Spree and to allow comparison with other investments.
Investors should be aware that the disclosure requirements of the regulations are highly prescriptive, both in terms of the calculations underlying the numbers and the narrative. The Company has very limited ability under the regulations to add context and explanations to this document. It is therefore suggested that the KID should be used in conjunction with other material produced by the Company including the annual and interim reports, regulatory announcements and the London Stock Exchange admission documents, all of which are available on this website.
Please click HERE for a copy of the Phoenix Spree Deutschland Key Information Document.
By clicking on the "I agree" button below, you certify that:
- you are not in the United States or any other Restricted Jurisdiction;
- you are not a U.S. Person or otherwise resident in the United States or any other Restricted Jurisdiction;
- you are not investing or otherwise acting for the account or benefit of a U.S. Person or a resident of the United States or any other Restricted Jurisdiction;
- you represent and warrant that you are accessing these webpages for information purposes only; and
- you represent and warrant that you have read, understood and agree to the disclaimer above.
Do you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of "our Disclaimer"I agree Disagree