To ensure the successful delivery of our ‘Better Futures’ CR Plan within our business, relevant Policies have been created for each of the pillars, a measurement framework established to monitor progress and a structure put in place to ensure robust oversight.
Phoenix Spree Policies:
We share the relevant policies with QSix Residential Limited (formerly know as PMM Residential Limited), who have created their own policies, aligned with ours. We request that QSix periodically verifies that it has acted in accordance with the policies. Where QSix outsources any key functions to other business partners, it has likewise shared policies with them and requested that they periodically verify that they have acted within the spirit of the relevant policies.
Structurally, QSix has established a CR Task Force to oversee the implementation of the plan across the business. This Task Force reports the progress on the CR Plan, at minimum twice a year, to Phoenix Spree’s CR Sub-Committee, who in turn reports into the company’s Board.
By clicking on the "I agree" button below, you certify that:
- you are not in the United States or any other Restricted Jurisdiction;
- you are not a U.S. Person or otherwise resident in the United States or any other Restricted Jurisdiction;
- you are not investing or otherwise acting for the account or benefit of a U.S. Person or a resident of the United States or any other Restricted Jurisdiction;
- you represent and warrant that you are accessing these webpages for information purposes only; and
- you represent and warrant that you have read, understood and agree to the disclaimer above.
Do you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of "our Disclaimer"I agree Disagree