It is with great sadness that the Board of Phoenix Spree Deutschland Limited announces that Greg Branch, Non-executive Director, passed away during the early hours of 22nd August 2022. Greg had served on the Company Board since 2020, bringing a wealth of experience from a distinguished career spanning over 30 years in the financial services and real estate sectors.
His fellow Board members and colleagues within QSix wish to place on record their thanks for his significant contribution to the Company and extend their deepest condolences to Greg’s wife and their family at this difficult time.
Robert Hingley, Chairman of Phoenix Spree Deutschland commented:
“We are all deeply saddened by the news of Greg’s death. I would like to take this opportunity to reiterate our sincere thanks for his exemplary service during his time in office. He will be sorely missed as a colleague and friend to the current and previous Directors of the Company, and by those in the wider business community who were privileged to work with him. First and foremost, our thoughts are with his family at this difficult time, and we extend to them our deepest condolences and sympathies.”
By clicking on the "I agree" button below, you certify that:
- you are not in the United States or any other Restricted Jurisdiction;
- you are not a U.S. Person or otherwise resident in the United States or any other Restricted Jurisdiction;
- you are not investing or otherwise acting for the account or benefit of a U.S. Person or a resident of the United States or any other Restricted Jurisdiction;
- you represent and warrant that you are accessing these webpages for information purposes only; and
- you represent and warrant that you have read, understood and agree to the disclaimer above.
Do you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of "our Disclaimer"I agree Disagree