As at 31 December 2017, the Portfolio consists of 122 properties containing 2,916 residential units and 179 commercial units, with a total lettable area of around 213,500 square metres.
The Company invests heavily in its programme of renovations, modernisations and improvements to the overall infrastructure of its properties. Many of the buildings acquired by the Company were over 100 years old and, at the time, were in a poor state of repair. The Board is committed to improving the quality of its accommodation, working in partnership with its tenants to make a positive contribution both to living standards and the environment in areas where our properties are located. Substantial investment has been made in projects encompassing outdated heating systems, plumbing, electrics, double glazing, hallways, building facades and outdoor communal areas. During 2017, the Company re-invested over a third of its rental income on improvement programmes, the highest level to date, and it is anticipated that this process will continue into 2018 as we maintain our focus on improving the overall standard of our tenanted buildings.
By clicking on the "I agree" button below, you certify that:
- you are not in the United States or any other Restricted Jurisdiction;
- you are not a U.S. Person or otherwise resident in the United States or any other Restricted Jurisdiction;
- you are not investing or otherwise acting for the account or benefit of a U.S. Person or a resident of the United States or any other Restricted Jurisdiction;
- you represent and warrant that you are accessing these webpages for information purposes only; and
- you represent and warrant that you have read, understood and agree to the disclaimer above.
Do you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of "our Disclaimer"I agree Disagree